Click here to edit text
2017 POOL SCHEDULE
REMINGTON RANCH COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION, INC.
The pool season is as follows:
The facilities at Remington Valley Drive location(s) will be operated during the swim season in accordance with the following schedule:
Pool Open Full Time: June to September
Tuesday- Friday from 4pm to 8pm / Closed on Mondays for Cleaning
Saturday and Sunday 10 am to 8pm
Exception: Open Labor Day
Hours: 10am to 8 pm
POOL TAG INFORMATION
Your account must be paid in full in order to receive your pool tags and pool tags will be distributed only to adults 18 Years of age of older. Proper I.D. must be presented to pick up your tags.
Agreements must be provided with the name of the Owner or
Management Company and the person leasing the home.
Fobs will be used to access the pool gate. Each household will receive one key fob at no cost. Any additional fob will cost $25.00. Each house is allowed a total of two fobs.
Make a check or money order payable to Remington Ranch for processing (The fee is 25.00 per tag).
If there is a balance on your account, write a separate check made payable to Remington Ranch CA, Inc. for the balance
Mail both to: FirstService Residential
5295 Hollister Rd
Houston, Texas 77040-6205
2017 POOL RULES
VIOLATIONS OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING POOL RULES
WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
VIOLATORS WILL BE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL FROM THE POOL AREA
- The Pool is only open when lifeguards are on duty. The pool will be closed on MONDAYS for cleaning
- All residents must sign in at the lifeguard desk upon entering the pool area
- Only residents with proper identification (pool tags) will be admitted. Only (2) guests per household are allowed. Guest must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
- Residents under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian. The responsible adult may be required to show a form of picture I.D. to show evidence of their age
- Only Children 6 years and under may use the wading pool
- Only swimming attire will be allowed in the pool. No cut=offs will be allowed. Babies must wear swim diapers.
- All person must shower before entering the pool
- Persons with open cuts and sores are not allowed in the pool
- No glass containers of any kind, no alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, weapons, or illegal substance of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
- No running, shoving, or inappropriate behavior allowed
- No bikes, skateboards, skates, or any type of scooters allowed inside the pool gates.
- No diving, floats or tubes allowed. Child safety floats only.
- No pets allowed in the pool area except service dogs.
- No tampering with the pool equipment
- No littering - Please clean up your own trash
- Music must not be played loudly as to disturb others in the pool area
- The pool company hired by the Association is the only authorized provider of swimming lessons
- The lifeguards have full authority to enforce all pool rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in having your pool privileges suspended
- Patrons should not talk with the guards on the stand unnecessarily
- Lifeguards only in the guard room and pump room
Remington Ranch Pool Party Rules 2017
Pool parties may be booked by home owners/renters who are at least 21 years of age and who are in good standing with their neighborhood association. Parties that will have guests less than 21 years of age must have 1 adult present for every 10 party guests.
A Constable must be hired for the duration of any party and proof of payment for the Constable will be required before the party is allowed to take place.
- There shall be no pool parties scheduled during pool hours and they may not conflict with neighborhood functions or swim team schedules.
- Pool parties are to be scheduled before or after pool hours and may not last past 11:00 PM on weekend or 10:00 PM on a weeknight.
- Pool parties may be scheduled after 4:00pm until 11:00pm on Monday as long as the Monday is not a legal Holiday when the pool is open. (If the pool is open on Monday, then the party may be scheduled on the day the pool is closed during that week.)
- Pool parties can not be scheduled for the weekends of Memorial Day and Labor Day or on the 4th of July.
- There is a 10-day advance requirement for booking, reserving, and payment for all pool parties. Bookings can be made to Greater Houston Pool Management. Please select ?What We Offer? and then ?Pool Parties? For party requests with a 5-9 day advanced notice please contact the office directly. Please note that ABP holds the right to deny the request or charge an additional late booking fee of $50.00 for a total of $85.00 nonrefundable office set up fee depending on the availability of the facility and/or lifeguards.
- A-Beautiful Pools requires a minimum notice of 5 days to cancel a party (except in the case of bad weather). Insufficient cancellation notice will result in NO REFUND of lifeguard charges.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable set-up fee in addition to the cost of the lifeguards to be paid at time of booking. The set-up fee is not a deposit.
- There are always two lifeguards for 1-40 people (swimmers or no); thereafter, one lifeguard for each additional 20 people.
- Lifeguard pay is $26.00 per lifeguard, per hour. This is to be paid in full at the time of booking. There will be NO REFUNDS if resident decides to end party early. Note: There will be an additional 1 hour, for 2 guards charge for each party. This is for additional cleaning, prep and closing time for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the party. Resident will be allowed in the pool area for their own set up/clean up during that time as well.
- Parties after August 25th are subject to a $75.00 fee. This fee is for additional cleanings to have the pool in good order. No parties will be held after the pool closes for the season.
- No alcohol shall be served. No glass containers.
- Resident is responsible for all clean-up around the pool area after party.
- The Office Manager or Supervisor must approve specific lifeguard requests for pool parties.