Welcome to Remington Ranch Community!

Searching for a new community, You've come to the right place.

Helpful Links

Helpful Websites
Harris County Sheriff's Office

Non-emergency 713-221-6000

Recognize an employee by telling us about the good job he/she is doing - Commendation@sheriff.hctx.net


The Internal Affairs Division can be reached at 713-755-6517. When you contact the office, an IAD investigator will explain the proper procedures in order to file a complaint. The IAD office is located at 49 San Jacinto on the third floor. The hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.

When you come into the IAD office you will need to bring your official photo ID with you in order to provide a sworn statement concerning your complaint & email 

Internet now dragnet for top gang fugitives

Got a tip?

The submit an anonymous report on a gang crime,a wanted fugitive or provide tips involving Houston gang members go to http://www.stophoustongangs.com/

Click here to view Houston’s Wanted Gang Fugitives

Report blinking lights, missing stop signs, man hole covers etc.

There are several ways to send a request for service to CAD:

Complete the online work order request form.

  • Call CAD at 281-353-8424 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
  • Residents east of Lake Houston may call toll-free: 281-456-8852
  • Fax a completed work order request form (PDF) to 281-893-5589
  • Mail a completed work order request form to:
    Harris County Precinct 4
    Community Assistance Department
    1001 Preston, Suite 950
    Houston, Texas 77002

After hours, weekends, or holidays, please contact the Harris County operator at 713-755-5000 to report road hazards, such as blinking traffic lights, missing manhole covers or storm drain grates, missing stop signs, etc.


Recent Photos

Local Weather

Upcoming Events

Friday, Aug 18 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Aug 19 All Day
Saturday, Aug 19 at 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday, Aug 20 at 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM


Newest Members

Recent Forum Posts

No recent posts